Who am I kidding trying to do a handstand with Amaya. It felt like my wrists were breaking (I have cysts in both wrists that limit the mobility). I swear I am still 13 and doing cartwheels across the yard.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am a kid at heart,this I know, esp when it comes to playing with my kids. But somehow I have a hard time believing my butt should be over my head at any point! Kudos to you for still being able to do those god awful things! lol
2 comments:
I am a kid at heart,this I know, esp when it comes to playing with my kids. But somehow I have a hard time believing my butt should be over my head at any point! Kudos to you for still being able to do those god awful things! lol
Go girl...at least you have a good place to go when you really do get hurt!! :)
Post a Comment