Wow! What a black eye! Just in time for Halloween!
It's actually starting to clear up, and it got even worse after a few days.
Wow! I may need youto take care of my husband!!
What in the world happened!!!I bet the guys at his work are really cracking the jokes. It was Ryan wasn't it!! lol :)
No, it wasn't Ryan. He ran into someone while playing b-ball.... he said he even saw stars. I told him that he had to tell everyone that I did it, but they all new it was from b-ball....
I just checked out some pictures of your kids on Patti's blog...Angie told me you guys were "featured" there. They are great!! Awesome fall photos!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! What a black eye! Just in time for Halloween!
It's actually starting to clear up, and it got even worse after a few days.
Wow! I may need youto take care of my husband!!
What in the world happened!!!I bet the guys at his work are really cracking the jokes. It was Ryan wasn't it!! lol :)
No, it wasn't Ryan. He ran into someone while playing b-ball.... he said he even saw stars. I told him that he had to tell everyone that I did it, but they all new it was from b-ball....
I just checked out some pictures of your kids on Patti's blog...Angie told me you guys were "featured" there. They are great!! Awesome fall photos!
Post a Comment